Sunday, August 5, 2012

Purple Glitter Combo

 In this bright purple glitter combo, I layered one coat of Kleancolor- Born to the Purple over Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers- Night Crawler. Born to the Purple is loaded with light pink hex glitter of different sizes in a purple jelly base. I couldn't believe how much glitter came out with just one coat! Usually I have to do some fishing to get the glitter out of the bottle.
One small issue I had that's barely noticeable was that the purple base in Born to the Purple showed up a little bit streaky over Night Crawler. This could have been evened out with another coat, but I thought that one coat had enough glitter. Kleancolor polishes also take FOREVER to dry even with Seche Vite and they don't smell very pleasant. Since the coats were somewhat thick, this mani had some tipwear just after a day of wear.
 Here's Night Crawler with the flash. This is a vintage gem from an older Fantasy Makers collection that Wet n Wild releases around Halloween season. I was not able to find out which year this was from. It is a blue-toned purple creme. The formula was excellent and application was perfect in two thin coats.
Here it is without the flash. It looks much darker here, but this photo is pretty accurate as to how this polish looks in low light.

2 comments:

  1. OMG I asbolutely love vintage Fantasy Makers polishes!! It looks great with that Kleancolor glitter over it =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love all of the older Wet n Wild polishes :)

    ReplyDelete